HGH Replacement Therapy
AFFORDABLE & ACCESSIBLE TESTOSTERONE THERAPY
VERY CONVENIENT TAKE HOME TRT PROGRAM
FRIENDLY STAFF AND FREE, NO OBLIGATION CONSULTATIONS
DON'T LET LOW "T" ROB YOU OF ANOTHER DAY. CALL TODAY!
Human Growth Hormone (HGH) is responsible for the growth and repair of all tissues in the body. This includes skin tissue, muscle tissue, bone tissue, tendons, ligaments, and organ tissues. Before a person turns 20 their HGH levels experience a drastic increase. Shortly thereafter these levels peak and then start a steady decline. HGH replacement is only recommended as the standard of care for those who have experienced a significant decline and HGH deficiency from a pituitary cause that is determined under strict testing criteria.
The preferred result in HGH replacement is to stimulate the natural production of the Human Growth Hormone. An HGH deficiency can contribute to the visible and physiological aging effects.
Though HGH replacement therapy is under scrutiny because of its abuse by professional athletes, our doctor upholds the American Academy of Anti-Aging's (A4M) & AMMG's philosophy on stimulating natural growth hormone as being significantly beneficial to aging patients who are deficient in this hormone with minimal risks when properly dosed and monitored.
HGH Replacement: Changes Seen in Clinical Studies:
- Increase in energy
- Increase in libido and sexual desire
- Reduction of abdominal fat and overall fat at 6 months averaging between 9 and 15%
- Average increase in lean muscle of 5 to 15%
- Improved thickness and elasticity of aging skin
- Accelerates healing of wounds and injuries
- Improved sleep quality and depth
- Improved immune function
- Increased organ function and a trend towards normalizing organ size in elderly patients.
- Improved mood and brain function (there are HGH receptors in the brain too)
- Increase in bone mass at 12 months helping to prevent osteoporosis
- Overall increase in metabolism
- Improved heart function and output, decreased cardiac risk associated with severe deficiency
- Beneficial effect on cholesterol
- Combats age and illness related muscle wasting
- Supports healthy sexual function
Don't Wait Another Day!
Are you or a loved experiencing one or more of these Low T symptoms? If so, don't let low testosterone rob you of another day. Call our clinic at (301) 231-5055 or click below to schedule your free consultation!